Become a Business Partner
The REC Business Partner scheme provides suppliers to the recruitment industry with an opportunity to market your services to your potential customers - recruitment agencies and consultancies.
There are over 3,500 Corporate Members with over 7,700 branches that are currently REC Members throughout the UK and these companies vary from small organisations with less than £1million turnover through to large multinational organisations.
Benefits of becoming an REC Business Partner:
- Accreditation from the REC that you are a preferred supplier to the industry with association to the REC brand
- Opportunity to use the REC logo on your online and offline marketing collateral
- Opportunity to profile your company through the REC website
- Opportunity to be featured in REC newsletters delivered to over 8,000 recipients
- Opportunity to target recruitment agencies working within specific sectors – 21 different specialist Sector Groups in total (e.g. Nursing & Social Care, Construction, Accountancy & Financial Services)
- Your logo and company profile within the REC Corporate Handbook – delivered to all REC Member office locations and used throughout the year as a key resource of REC products and services
- Discount advertising rates within Recruitment Matters
- Discount sponsorship opportunities at REC events, giving you the chance to network with your target audience
- Opportunity to be involved in bespoke marketing communications to members (working with the REC’s Marketing Department).
Criteria for becoming a Business Partner:
- If you are interested in becoming an REC Business Partner, please review the following criteria before contacting the REC’s Head of Brand Partnerships.
- Your Business Partnership offer to REC Members must be Sector generic. I.e. you can supply your service to all of the REC’s specialist Sector Groups – click here to view a list of Sector Groups
- You must be able to service a national membership body. I.e. you must be able to cater for the whole of the UK and not just regional specific.
- You must have a product or service suitable for Start Ups, SME’s (Small and Medium Enterprises) and multinational organisations
- You must have a unique offer exclusive to REC Members.
For organisations that work with contractors (umbrella services, etc), additional criteria exists including FCSA (Freelancers & Contractor Services Association) membership, as well as a review of legal documents relating to the way in which your organisation works with contractors. For more information you can contact the REC.
£5,000 annual subscription fee, paid up front in advance of membership.
Available partnership sectors:
- Marketing/media buying/socail media agency support
- Website development
- International development
To register your interest:
Prospective Business Partners must send an outline proposal of what their offering to REC Members would be, including variables such as catering for new business start ups and IRP. No more than two or three in each service group.
Email your proposal to Chris Howard, using the attached form – click here.
For more information about the Business Partnership Scheme, contact:
Head of Brand Partnerships
T: 020 7009 2100